Spoon HQ

Monday, December 07, 2009

Throwing open their doors in London this year....

I was recently asked by an international editor to recommend some new London restaurants to visit on his next, lightning-fast trip to the capital. I thought I might be worth making an online note of my reply...

"You might like to check out POLPO - Venetian "tapas":


Orange is a new Gastro Pub but I didn't think it was anything special - certainly not worth crossing London for.

The guys from Soho House have opened DEAN STREET TOWNHOUSE - serving seasonal British Food. I haven't tried it yet but it got a good review in the Evening Standard last week:



One of the places with the biggest buzz is another Nick Jones / Soho House venture - PIZZA EAST:


Another place on my "just opened must visit" hit list of London restaurants is - GALVIN LA CHAPPELLE:


On the same site there's also the more casual - GALVIN CAFÉ DE LUXE:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home