Spoon HQ

Monday, February 26, 2007

Parisian Restaurants

It's not uncommon for friends, colleagues or even distant acquaintances to ask for recommendations for restaurants in Paris. I scrabble around to remember the latest places that I've tried or that I've heard good things about, and frequently draw a blank. Damned faulty memory. So, I'm going to start jotting them down here starting with........

Les Papilles
It's exactly the kind of restaurant I like. The only choices they allow you are whether you want to eat there or not and which wine you'd like to choose from their extensive selection that surrounds you...imagine eating in a wine merchants.

Set lunch 30 Euros. 4 generous courses.

30 rue Gay-Lussac
75005
Paris
Tel: +33 1 43 25 20 79

We just walked in for lunch. It was busy but they accomodated us. I'm betting it's jam packed for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home